Quantcast

Who The Hell Is Tschadikonopoulis?

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I clear my private data every Firefox session but it remembers my logins, so when I fire up AHB forum and log in, if I double click the username field I get this to choose from: BribieG which was my old username, Bribie G which is my current username, and my mysterious Greek friend comes up as well.

What the Hell is that? Is he a secret mod or something? Google search on that particular name doesn't come up with anything. And no I didn't try to register a sock puppet while my account had been suspended. Maybe somebody had some fun on a brew day once? :angry:

Tschaddie.JPG

:huh: :huh:

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
I clear my private data every Firefox session but it remembers my logins, so when I fire up AHB forum and log in, if I double click the username field I get this to choose from: BribieG which was my old username, Bribie G which is my current username, and my mysterious Greek friend comes up as well.

What the Hell is that? Is he a secret mod or something? Google search on that particular name doesn't come up with anything. And no I didn't try to register a sock puppet while my account had been suspended. Maybe somebody had some fun on a brew day once? :angry:

View attachment 53237

mid

night

train

many

?

?

:p

michael_aussie

Reaction score
or your wife's lover also uses your competer and likes home brew????

Gar

Reaction score
The other man in the triangle? :ph34r:

(he sounds exotic and mysterious)

mckenry

Brummagem
Reaction score

View attachment 53237

:icon_offtopic: suspended? I thought it was a self imposed ban?? How does a genuinely helpful guy like you get suspended?

pyrosx

Reaction score
I'm Tschadikonopoulis

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I'll have to change my user name to the_new_tschadikonopoulis

Or I could re install Firefox, but this is really intriquing me <_<

Phoney

Reaction score
Click on tools > options > security > show passwords and see what else he's been logging into. Also in security you can click on Exceptions and see what he didnt want to login to.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
You mean my Greek Shorthair? Damn I never even suspected him - normally he can only type in Greek letters <_<

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
You mean my Greek Shorthair? Damn I never even suspected him - normally he can only type in Greek letters <_<

Just don't give it a loan Bribie................those greeks are very bad at repaying at the moment. The cat will have a paw credit rating for sure. :p

dkaos

Reaction score
Bribie,
This has nothing to do with AHB, moreso the cached logins on the machine. Do you have anyone else using this PC? It's likely they are using that account.

Cheers,

Clint

bignath

"Grains don't grow up to be chips, son"
Reaction score
Have you tried translating it into greek?

winkle

Teach a man to fish and play golf, and you'll neve
Reaction score
I've never seen a Greek Shorthair.

They usually have a minge like a shag-pile rug. B)
:icon_offtopic: as if it ever was on topic,
Greek merkin sales - nil

Latest posts