Who Got Beer Off Their Kids For Fathers Day?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humulus

Reaction score
3 Leffes,3Chimays,Kwark,La Choffee and a Duvel pretty happy! Cheers to my young fella Stu and his Mum(who bought them) :icon_chickcheers:

I got a 60 lt fermenter and some power tools. I'm stoked!

I got a great Hawaiian shirt with beer bottles all around it and a collapsible camping drinks cooler which i"ll be putting my party kegs in. Perfect.

just had brekky and a coffee, family still in bed, Id starve if it were up to then,
Fathers Day was much better when the kids were little and got excited about doing brekky in bed...oh well its quite.

Signed Nathan Hindmarsh book on the day we get to farewell him from the blue and gold.

No beer...

Habanero Hot Sauce from Hell, 600gm Toblerone, BBQ apron and a few other things. No beer, but a great haul!

brazier, so i can keep warm while enjoying any of the HB's outside while watching the world go by.
2 really big shirts to put over my work gear cause I help him with his paper run 5 mornings a week and get news print all over my good gear. (and steering wheel)

16cm wusthof and steel. I can mince 250gm of grain then sharpen in between each cup :lol:

40L crab cooker so I can start doing BIAB :D

Hand made card from my 4 y/o, socks, jocks, best of Bob Marley CD, a six pack of Bright from the older childult and a regular bowel motion.

I'm a happy man.

A Better Bottle.

I realise as I get older, I'm getting harder to buy for, as I don't like to complicate my life with more "stuff". But a better fermenter is alway going to come in handy.

A bottle of Bear Republic Red Rocket Ale, and a bottle of Schlenkerla Oak Smoked Doppelbock. I had to buy them, but still very thoughtful presents.

card thats it a card. apparently the rest is still in the mail.

This is what my 18 month old son bought me from Archive on Thursday night.

fdb.jpg

My kid's gave my Mrs money to take me to murphy's to get what i would like.but i am off to tasmania so it's beer in guess where

Thats an impressive Tap X bottle (the rest are pretty good to)

Nice one!!! The young fella does well to get to the pub on a Thursday night to grab a few things for his Dad!!! :D :D :D

Back