Who Brews Sail And Anchor Beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc64

Reaction score
Just did a search to see where this beer is now brewed but didn't turn anything up other than it's not at the pub of the same name any more. I'm sure someone knows, I've got a few of them as my kegs have run dry due to a slow leak into my mouth, coupled with SWMBO curtailing my brewing. I've got a batch in the primary that is not going to get a chance to rest for too long before being put into duty.

In the meantime these beers are what I'm drinking now, usually go for snpa or Mountain Goat, but thought I would give these a go. The pale ale 'Monkey's Fist' is my most preferred at this stage, working my way through the Amber ale as I type. :icon_cheers:

Hence why they occupy two whole shelves in the cold fridge at dan murphys while various big name (local and international) craft beers sit hot on he shelf.

I knew there was a reason for the exposure they have got all of the sudden, cheers.

I knew there was a reason for the exposure they have got all of the sudden, cheers.

Gage is part owned by woolies. Woolies financed their expansion.

The clever thing is gage is in WA, and it gives woolies somethng to fill all those empty trucks driving back to the east coast

There's threads on this with lots of info. It's too hot in melb and I CBF searching for u.

Back