Who are the Citizens Electoral Council CEC loonies?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
I keep getting emails from the CEC and of course I have tagged them as spam for ages, but out of curiosity I looked at the latest and find that;

Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth II have openly, repeatedly proclaimed their intent to kill some 6 billion of the world’s 7 billion presently living human beings, in order to consolidate a permanent, worldwide British imperial rule. The present global banking crisis happens to be a convenient vehicle to conduct that mass murder.

Well, we really should do something to protect ourselves from this approaching Liz-ageddon.

I take it that the CEC is in league with Gerry Harvey and Pauline Hanson maybe? Who is funding these idiots?

I've heard of them before.....initially I had them confused with ultra libertarians the Liberty and Democracy Party (who's Tasmanian senate candidate advocated relaxing incest laws a few elections back, which I initially found hilarious but now I reside in Tasmania, and so does my sister, and I really want to fit in......Maybe they'll get my vote?). A quick google and check of their website has answered my question of what to do with a boring nothin' to do Friday night.

Other idiots is the correct answer.

They are part of the international LaRouche movement which is lead by well known conspiracy nutjob Lyndon LaRouche (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche read if you want a giggle). They get funding from conspiracy nutjobs the world over.

Most of their funding comes from the international movement. but their largest ever local donation was 350K from a far north QLD cattle farmer. Need I say more.

The left sees them as far right, the right sees them as far left. That's because they are so freakin insane that they are impossible to categorize. This is real alien anal probe, nazi bases on the moon, secret tibetan tunnel type conspiracy weirdness. Old Liz wanting to kill 6 billion people is on the saner side of their spectrum. Which runs from insane through freakin insane to WTF, seriously, WTF?

Cheers
Dave

Back