White Labs Yeast Vials

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
The White Labs site has this little deal going so I thought we could set ourselves the task of cleaning out the brew sheds of all those empty vials.Our target should be the 5000 vials to get Chris White to come out and brew for us.

The Customer Club was created to reward loyal White Labs customers and retailers. Customers can redeem empty vials with White Labs and receive special prizes.

What are the prizes for redeeming vials?
5 vials: Coupon for a FREE Vial OR a set of White Labs recipe posters (while supplies last)
10 vials: White Labs Glassware
25 vials: White Labs T-shirt OR baseball hat
40 vials: White Labs Polo Shirt
75 vials: White Labs Fleece Vest OR Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt
125 vials: Brewmaster: The Craft Beer Game OR (1) year subscription to Brew Your Own magazine
5000 vials: Chris White will come to your house bring the yeast and brew with you.

So what do you reckon? Can it be done? Simply reply to this post with the number of empty vials you can contribute
Cheers
Gerard

I'd have a good half dozen + lying around.
Only 4988 to go :D

Doc

A quick count from the box of empties I have is 20. We are up to 32 so far!

Nine here Gerard. Would be a good brewing session with Chris...

Wes.

John
no dramas, they just want the vials, & most importantly every vial counts.
We have 45 so far. Should we stop now & claim the Polo Shirt or should we press on? I say we find another 4955 empties.
Cheers
Gerard

Another 3 here, more soon too.

I wonder what 5000 PET bottle blanks would be worth to Cadbury-Schweppes or Coca-Cola Amatil... heh ;) :p

i have 1 and that is rare in sa we dont have whitelabs mainly wyeast

MCWB said:
I wonder what 5000 PET bottle blanks would be worth to Cadbury-Schweppes or Coca-Cola Amatil... heh ;) :p
Gotta love lateral thinking!!! ;) :lol:

I passed a couple to Jase. Wonder if they're empty yet????

White Labs must be getting worried about the WY Activator Packs.

Think they should increase the cell count in their vials rather than running a silly scheme like this. I will not be re-stocking WL other than yeasts exclusive to them

Jovial Monk

hahaha Doc

not the first time the poor old HBS is the last to know

JM

I have 3 here , every little bit counts! Are we going to send them to the USA? What is the story?

Well we have 67 vials promised in only the first day, I guess thats not too bad. When we crack the 4000 mark we will look at getting them together and Mr White can take them back himself!
Cheers
Gerard

Latest posts

Back