White Labs Poster

• Thread starter Jovial_Monk
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jovial_Monk

I have just received about a dozen terrific posters from White Labs yeast company--only asked for them last week!

Anybody using WL yeasts will find the poster decorative as well as useful, just the thing to hang up in the brewery.

We are giving these away (apart from a couple for the shop) on a first come, first served basis. As well as the poster, there are some other useful info handouts

Jovial Monk

Damn damn damn. If only I was in Adelaide.

Who did you speak to JM, ESB? I will hassle my LHBS for one.

Hoops

White Labs. ESB should be able to get one too.

It is quite a big poster, BTW

Jovial Monk

I'll like one , will pay ya for postage

Batz

OK Batz

but thought you were coming back to Adelaide?

Either way, will put one aside for ya. End of this month will order 40 tubes of WL yeasts. Anyone wanting WL yeasts lemme know which one you want and I will include it in the order

Jovial Monk

OK
pop me an email when it arrives , would like to try some and you can post it up in one go
Can't get one for wyeast as well can you?

Posters are here now

Have not seen one mentined by WY, but will look again

Jovial Monk

Jovial Monk,
Iam mostly interested in getting the wlp023burton ale and wlp 051.
Seens as iam gunna buy a few can i get my grubby hands on one of those posters?

Also there is a new Wyeast colour poster out and it looks great its the same size as the old one but instead of a plain one colour on yellow background like the old one it is all flashed up.
It also contains all the seasonal wyeast strains in order of the season they came out.

Cheers Jayse

Yup, Wyeast posters/info sheets landed today along with some brew books (all presold, unfortunately, will have more in Aug)

certainly look good!

have noted which ones you want, they will be on the next big order.
ATM I have WLP022 Essex, WLP940 Mex Lager (Vienna lagers) and WLP570 Belgian Golden Ale

Jovial Monk

Back