Which Beer Clubs Do You Recommend?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattress

Reaction score
Evening all,
I need to increase my experience with tasting different styles of beer so I am thinking of joining one of those websites/clubs that deliver sample packs on a semi-regular basis, e.g. Beer Masons, Australian Beer Club etc.

I'm interested to know if anyone uses a site they recommend or ones I should stay away from.

Thanks

Mattress

beers masons is good, been with them for yonks.

beers masons is good, been with them for yonks.
Second this.
Wasn't that impressed when they very first started but the quality has improved out of sight.
Really good selections each month, often with beers you can't really get anywhere else...

Thinking of taking the dive and getting a beermasons membership also.

Is the store any good if you want things inbetween packs?

Edit - does anyone have any discount codes for the membership? ;D

hasnt been a discount code for ages, i asked about one and got told that there was to be a new one after they redid the store.

the store is alright so long as you want to buy a case of said beer.

hasnt been a discount code for ages, i asked about one and got told that there was to be a new one after they redid the store.

the store is alright so long as you want to buy a case of said beer.

I think 140 odd bucks 4 times a year should be enough anyway.. haha.

Cheers, time to hit the credit card now!

Beer masons eh? I tried Micro Beer Club and was disappointed twice by oxidized beer. Interesting variety though. Just not sure who was to blame for the bad beer. Without knowledge of supply chain you really can't point finger at MBC directly. Their customer service is damn good.

Evening all,
I need to increase my experience with tasting different styles of beer so I am thinking of joining one of those websites/clubs that deliver sample packs on a semi-regular basis, e.g. Beer Masons, Australian Beer Club etc.
Hi
If you live in or near to Canberra I can do nothing better than say join Canberra Brewers Canberra Brewers. A great club encompassing the full range of brewers and beer lovers.

K

Latest posts

Back