Where's Cocko?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
Where in the bloody hell is cocko? Any sightings anyone? Run off with his gay lover perhaps? Porkspun himself to death? Shacked up with Elvis? Or just went to where Bribie went a little while ago. :ph34r:

he is alive very much but he doesnt post anymore. From what I can tell he comes on late at night and not sure if he browses the forum or not.

he is alive very much but he doesnt post anymore. From what I can tell he comes on late at night and not sure if he browses the forum or not.

Thought he might now be inhabiting that nether world that Silo Ted and yasmani have gone to.

he is being a girl, which is shame now that I'm involved with this forum

sc.

Saw him the other week. He's fine.
He is sick of lazy fks on Ahb... Oh hang on that's me. ...

rumour has it that he is being held hostage by phil jones

we miss you cocko

rumour has it that he is being held hostage by phil jones

we miss you cocko

I did hear a rumour that he had shacked up with Juliar Gillard in the lodge after a big piss up with the first bloke but I discounted it because even Juliar would have better taste than that.

I did hear a rumour that he had shacked up with Juliar Gillard in the lodge after a big piss up with the first bloke but I discounted it because even Juliar would have better taste than that.

looks like we heard the same rumour that he was with some useless ****

lol he came in the chat about a week ago and abused everyone logged in that doesnt talk. Was funny shit! then he abused me as i didnt have him on a friends list or something lol

yasmani for prime minister, or cocko, or butters, or silo ted :huh:

Or speedie....

Ahh, those were the days...

Someone said he was working at a dairy and was having some scooter problems .....

Cheers
BBB

Last edited by a moderator:
soft cocko's :lol:

Can't you take some soft criticism

Is that :icon_offtopic:

apologies to the OP

Back