Where to source Fermcap-s

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rossbaker

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm having trouble locating a supplier for fermcap-s. Clever Brewing supplies are the only local hbs I can find with it but they have a minimum postage that makes it a bit exy.

Keg King and Liquor Craft both sell a foam reducer for distilling and I'm not sure if this is interchangeable.

I want to use it both in the boil (too many boil overs when squeezing a double batch out of my 50l keggle) and when fermenting in corny kegs. Are there any alternatives?

Thanks guys, I couldn't see it on the grain and grape website. I'll check out national homebrew.

Also, do you know if used in the boil it is necessary to add more when fermenting (will only have 2-3l of headspace)?

Also, do you know if used in the boil it is necessary to add more when fermenting (will only have 2-3l of headspace)?

I have never used in when fermenting, only in the boil. I had it just as the wort is coming to the boil, I see NHB suggest addind a mashout.

Back