where to get second hand corny's

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stretch69

Reaction score
hey guys,

Im still fairly new to kegging, only have two ball lock corny's, but i need to get a couple more to keep production flowing smoothly.

From what i've read on these forums they're getting pretty hard to come by, i bought my first two from www.mybeershop.com.au for about 100 bucks delivered which i thought was pretty good, they clearly state that they're in pretty average condition but i didn't think they're too bad.

I'm wanting to know is this a good deal or has anyone got any other good places to get them from? , even better if you're in Adelaide!

thanks stretch

Bill from beermaker Holden Hill sells em. BeerBelly sells them, that's in Blair Athol.

hardest thing at the moment is making sure the ones you buy have got relief valves in the lid.. a lot don't these days..

(i've always wanted to say this!) how about the sponsors at the top of the page

Connor Breware in perth were doing cheap kegs, with reasonable postage, may be worth checking out.
Make sure you request ones with releif valves, makes life easier.
Cheers
Robbo

Thanks for the recommendation of us Robbo.

22 days till I have stock in I'm afraid. Shipping is taking twice as long on this consignment.

Ciro

I've had four from mybeershop. Servicable just about. One had caked on syrup shit on the inside that needed some serious elbow grease to scrub out. Another had a bashed post, still works though. The last two looked like they'd lived in a jungle for ten years. They needed a serious scrubbing. Still for $90 a pair and a tenner for post, proper ball-lock ones with relief valves, not too shabby.

If only I could say the same for the flow control taps I bought off ebay. One barely pours at all...

I can only see pin lock kegs on the mybeershop site ATM, how long ago did you get the ball lock kegs?

felten said:
I can only see pin lock kegs on the mybeershop site ATM, how long ago did you get the ball lock kegs?
Shit I didn't notice that the other day, I got my two about six months ago, they must have run out, that sucks

Back