• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Where To Get Metal For Brew Frame?

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Adam Howard

Reaction score
what about the stuff that is being sold in Bunnings: 'Rack it'? Is this something that anybody would even use as a frame work?

http://www.bunnings.com.au/products_produc...-beam_3065.aspx
I've used it for my brew frame. Three 900mm uprights. I have one shelf on the left for HLT and mashtun with a shelf under it for control box and pump then a lower shelf between the middle upright and the right one which holds the burner and kettle, pumped sparge and gravity mashtun draining. Works a charm and I can pull the whole stand apart in about 3 minutes.

dannbrew

Reaction score
@Adamski29 - That is great news actually. Been looking at stuff like that. Good to hear yours is great. :)

@Komodo - nice one! Didn't know about that. I will check that out for sure.

So I guess a choice between the 'Rack it' or United Storage (or if there is anything else out there).

Thanks to both you guys.

Latest posts