Where to get conical flask and stir plate?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H@wkeye!

Reaction score
Anyone know of any brew related shops which sell these as a package, or at least in the same place?

Cheers
Hawk

Nvm found one at cheeky peak... Now just need to convince wife of its importance.

Anyone know of any brew related shops which sell these as a package, or at least in the same place?

Cheers
Hawk

Cheers
Hawk
Where approximately are you located mate ? When I order them , I get the higher quality ones from the lab supply wholesalers in Sydney. They are not cheap , there's a big price difference between Chinese made and European or USA made just so know . But I get 3L , 5L and looking at 10 L also in the future.

Where approximately are you located mate ? When I order them , I get the higher quality ones from the lab supply wholesalers in Sydney. They are not cheap , there's a big price difference between Chinese made and European or USA made just so know . But I get 3L , 5L and looking at 10 L also in the future.

In sunny Canberra

I got my flasks from Wiltronics (I didn't get a stir plate from them, but they do sell them). They were competitively priced when I bought mine a few years ago, but they still look reasonably priced to me.

JD

I happen to have a stir plate (and a flask, but only 1L) up for sale. Family lives in Canberra, not sure when I'll be down next however. Price is whatever someone is willing to give me at this stage. :)

https://aussiehomebrewer.com/thread...e-flask-bottle-caps-eoi-gf-conical-pro.99955/

Thanks, but due to being in Canberra and the brew shed outside (where the yeast starters will be made) i need a heated one. In winter that shed gets down to about 3-5 degrees and stays there most of the time.

Back