Where To Buy Muntons Dme?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremys

Reaction score
I want to buy a big bag of Muntons lightest DME, as I've heard it is made with Maris Otter, which should be good for all of my English ales. Problem is, I don't know of any homebrew shop that sells the stuff. I'm based in Perth and generally buy my supplies from TWOC, who stock pre-hopped cans of Muntons LME, but no Muntons DME.

I want to buy a big bag of Muntons lightest DME, as I've heard it is made with Maris Otter, which should be good for all of my English ales. Problem is, I don't know of any homebrew shop that sells the stuff. I'm based in Perth and generally buy my supplies from TWOC, who stock pre-hopped cans of Muntons LME, but no Muntons DME.

Only ever seen Muntons DME at Brewcraft, who do have an online store - http://www.liquorcraft.com.au/afawcs013382...ract---dry.html

Not sure if that's the one you are after

My LHBS stocks all the Muntons grains and their DME and LME products but I'm in Sydney try google

Latest posts

Back