Where To Buy Muntons Dme?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeremys

Reaction score
I want to buy a big bag of Muntons lightest DME, as I've heard it is made with Maris Otter, which should be good for all of my English ales. Problem is, I don't know of any homebrew shop that sells the stuff. I'm based in Perth and generally buy my supplies from TWOC, who stock pre-hopped cans of Muntons LME, but no Muntons DME.

I want to buy a big bag of Muntons lightest DME, as I've heard it is made with Maris Otter, which should be good for all of my English ales. Problem is, I don't know of any homebrew shop that sells the stuff. I'm based in Perth and generally buy my supplies from TWOC, who stock pre-hopped cans of Muntons LME, but no Muntons DME.

Only ever seen Muntons DME at Brewcraft, who do have an online store - http://www.liquorcraft.com.au/afawcs013382...ract---dry.html

Not sure if that's the one you are after

My LHBS stocks all the Muntons grains and their DME and LME products but I'm in Sydney try google

Back