Where To Buy Coopers Ginger Beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Effect

Hop extract brewer
Reaction score
Hi there Kit and Kilo brewers.

The father out-law loves to brew coopers ginger beer, and has been for years. He was basically the push to get me into home brewing. As you are well aware, Coles no longer stocks home brew supplies and he is finding it ever more difficult to source his cans of cooper ginger beer extract. I too am finding it difficult finding cans for him.

He is going to be doing me a favour soon (involves a trailer and compost) and I was hoping to be able to give him a can of the goop for his help. So if you would be kind enough to help me find where I can buy some (that don't have $20 postage) that would be grand.

Cheers
Phil

I'm pretty sure Big W stock them, at least they did last time I was in their HB section (about 6 months ago).

Kmart have a HB section too, but I don't remember seeing them there. Just beer goop.

Or mail order from Coopers web site, plus you can get the TC range as well. If your still in Adelaide there are a few home brew shops around too.

Latest posts

Back