Where to buy Apollo hops in Australia

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomjhogwash

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can purchase Apollo hops in Australia? I've found a place in the UK that will ship to Australia but I'd rather not wait a couple of weeks if there's somewhere more local.

Thanks,
Tom.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know where I can purchase Apollo hops in Australia? I've found a place in the UK that will ship to Australia but I'd rather not wait a couple of weeks if there's somewhere more local.

Thanks,
Tom.
Ellerslie in Mitcham Vic has them.

They are probably selling to a small commercial brewery, ask Ellerslie if they could give you a contact to see if you can get a small amount from them.

Thanks, I just called them and unfortunately they only sell a minimum quantity of 5kg.

Damn I'm sure I've bought much smaller quantities from them in the past, but maybe the small fry stuff is too much trouble.
After all they are a commercial producer, not a LHBS
Sad though that I might have to buy from the UK in the new year when I plan on using these hops instead of local.

I get my 'hard to get English hops from Crossmyloof ' hard to get American hops from America, looks like Apollo is an interesting hop, even though you are in a hurry to get them have you thought about splitting 5 kg? Surely got to be enough interested parties to give these hops a go.

Latest posts

Back