Where Is He?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TidalPete

BREWING BY THE BEACH
Reaction score
I'm pretty certain (It's a long time ago) that Dreamboat was the bloke who led & welcomed me to this great forum. I have not seen any posts from Dreamboat for some time. :( does anyone know if he is ok? Is he just taking a bit of a break from all this. :unsure: any info gratefully accepted.

:beer:

I will try and find out for you, I've been to a few of the PUBS club meetings recently, and I need to speak to him about some other brewing stuff too.

Hoops

He has posted on Ozshitbeers this week so he must be alive at least!

C&B
TDA

its a very boring yahoo group, supposed to be unmoderated and all that, but if you say somthing that the list owner does not agree with it get moderated...or you get banned.....

I was banned because i dont have a sence of humor....fo figure, i thought i was a funny *******

Tidalpete said:
I'm pretty certain (It's a long time ago) that Dreamboat was the bloke who led & welcomed me to this great forum. I have not seen any posts from Dreamboat for some time. :( does anyone know if he is ok? Is he just taking a bit of a break from all this. :unsure: any info gratefully accepted.

[post="72944"][/post]​
Just got off the phone to him and he is fine (testing a couple of beers for the QLD state comp) so you can stop stressing Pete

Hoops

Just getting out from under my rock now.....

:)

Dreamboat

dreamboat said:
Just getting out from under my rock now.....

Dreamboat
[post="73177"][/post]​

Cheers dreamboat,
Will you at Ross's on 3rd December? it's not too late to get into the Xmas case list. Just put my contribution down the other day. :party:

Back