Where Did Your Username Come From?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to shag Muscovy ducks

then maybe you should be called 'duck shagger', yes, thats what I call you from now on.

Have a great day 'duck shagger'.

Name of our darts team - The Jesters

Avatar is the mighty mighty Jester.

CARN YOU JEZZIES!!

One half is my surname. The other...well, I was in a death metal band a few years back (guitarist, Schecter C7 Hellraiser was my weapon of choice) and we were putting together our website. We had no photo of me at the time, so next to my bio the picture-pane simply said "PhantomEasey".

I did 6 years in a Tennessee prison for my involvement in the great Bourbon heist of 1997.

My real name is Bradsbrew. My parents were alternative hippies and they new a guy called Brad at one of the communes. I think I may also be related to Doug :huh:

:icon_offtopic:
I used to live in Peakhurst, NSW. Abbreviated by some of the younger locals as 'peaky'. At that time I was racing downhill mountain bikes. Among my group of friends Downhill racing was always abbreviated 'dh'

peakydh - did you know an Alan "spike" Miller from yr Peakhurst DH days ??

The boss at the time couldn't remember my name (Ryan) and Wally stuck. Later on was shortened to Wal and then drunkenly lengthened to wallace at an xmas party a few years back. since then, its been "wallace" or "_wallace_" over the internet.

Back