Where did you find out about this board?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where did you find out about this board?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OCAU

• Other Webpage Link

• Other....explain

• Total voters

dane

Reaction score
Seeing that the board is only new, I would be interested to see where our visitors are hearing about the forum.

As the board is only a couple of days old, we aren't yet listed in any search engines (however I have submitted the link). We did get a bit a traffic from a front page posting on http://www.overclockers.com.au/ however I am curious to find out how other people stumbled across it?

I will be contacting some local brew shops to see if they want to advise the site in their mailing lists/customers.

No matter how you found the site, I want to thank you all for joining up and I hope we can all benifit from the forum! :D

Some clown spammed the HB thread at OCAU ;)

Great forums, fiscus, I think I'll be spending more than a little time here :)

rec.crafts.homebrewing

Several weeks ago a new face arrived on the newsgroup, then all of a sudden he advertised this forum. Great work fiscus.

hahahah well I'm sorry about my spamming, as long as the outcome is a good one :D

And I think this forum is B)

I saw a post on Oz CraftBrewing.

Doc

Looks like I should have entered newsgroups as an options.....oooppss! :unsure:

I wandered across in the OCAU forum by pure accident.

I saw a newsflash on the main page and thought this sounds interesting and took a look, and here I am :)

Site was posted on craftbrewing on site by Rg (I think)
All the Best Barry.

I saw it on alt.homebrewing, seems a bit more focused for us in Oz than the newsgroups?

Back