Where Can I Get A Italian Spiral Burner By This Weekend? ( Canberra)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Short Leg

Reaction score
Really keen to pick up one by this weekend? Anyone know where you can buy one in Canberra ( or online that could get it to use by Friday?)

Cheers

In Canberra camping stores sell 4 ring jobbies for , well less than $100, I use one on a 120 litre boiler with a standard regulator, get a rlloing boil no probs, someteimes even cut to 3 after initial explosive boil. I used to have a NASA style Turkey burner with a high press reg, got to boil ten minutes quicker and used 30% more gas !!!
Th four ring is sedate but effective.

K

In Canberra camping stores sell 4 ring jobbies for , well less than $100, I use one on a 120 litre boiler with a standard regulator, get a rlloing boil no probs, someteimes even cut to 3 after initial explosive boil. I used to have a NASA style Turkey burner with a high press reg, got to boil ten minutes quicker and used 30% more gas !!!
Th four ring is sedate but effective.

K

Cheers for that - If I can't get one, I think I i will have to go down this path. I quite like the stand on the Italian job.

Will have to duck out to BCF tomorrow at lunch by the looks

Back