Where Can I Find These Beers In Melb?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoodoo

Reaction score
I'm DESPERATELY trying to get hold of these brews in Geelong or Melbourne (though I think I've tried everywhere in Geel):
Gambrinus, Ursus Premium, Budweiser Budvar, and Radegast Premium. Anyone know of any places in Melb where I could get these from?

Cheers :)

I would be very surprised if you can't get them at Pervis Wines Cnr of Whitehorse & Union Rd Surry Hills.. They have by far the best range of beers I have ever seen...

There is a place here in Cranbourne that has a few polish beers and sells blue toungue and buckleys and a few others. Might be worth a call. Hemay be able to tell you the supplier to save you a trip.

Phantom Wines Pty Ltd
30 High St Cranbourne 3977 (03) 5995 5225

Where abouts in Melb are you.
Nicks in Flinders St Melb has a fair range.

cheers
johnno

johnno said:
Where abouts in Melb are you.

cheers
johnno
[post="74336"][/post]​

Actually I'm Geelong based, but haven't been able to find them anywhere in Geel, so I'm more than willing to travel up to Melb to find them.

Stoodoo,
I'll have a look for you there tomorrow and let you know if they stock those beers.
Save you the trip if you are not sure.

johnno

johnno said:
[post="74336"][/post]​
Nick's in the city is no longer! It's now yet another shop selling dodgy Australian souvenirs :angry:

Definitely try Purvis, though Acland Cellars is probably better for the more obscure Eastern European stuff. I don't think I've ever seen Radegast in Melbourne, and I'm not sure about Ursus.

I thought Bannockburn Cellars had Budvar last I was there. I'm surprised you can't get Gambrinus either - isn't that at Dan Murphy's?

Malnourished said:
johnno said:
[post="74336"][/post]​
Nick's in the city is no longer! It's now yet another shop selling dodgy Australian souvenirs :angry:

[post="74345"][/post]​
Just goes to show how much attention I pay. I walk past it every morning and afternoon to work and bak.

johnno

there's a bottle shop on ackland st in st kilda opposite a cafe called big mouth that might have what you need....

Hockadays

Malnourished said:
johnno said:
[post="74336"][/post]​

Definitely try Purvis, though Acland Cellars is probably better for the more obscure Eastern European stuff. I don't think I've ever seen Radegast in Melbourne, and I'm not sure about Ursus.

I thought Bannockburn Cellars had Budvar last I was there. I'm surprised you can't get Gambrinus either - isn't that at Dan Murphy's?
[post="74345"][/post]​
No luck at Dan Murphy in west geelong, but may try where you've suggested. Thanks fellas for your help.

Back