Where Are You

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doh, slip of the mouse (maybe a couple of beers as well :p ), so I'm dual listed in both Canada and Australia :lol:

Doc

I managed to stay only in Oz, came close to making the same mistake, I also see a few from AHB up already. :blink:

It will be interesting to see the topography of brewers if the AHB members update the map.

It took me a few tries, but I worked it out.......

not quite so easy if you dont live in a capital city.its all it recognises so im in darwin but live in arnhemland 600 + kms away.oh well at least the nt is now on the brew map

I contacted frapper folk and they said they added a lot more Australian cities and the updates should come through tomorrow. Whether that has any bearing on people who live in the burbs I don't know.

Another great use of Google Maps. A concentration forming in Adelaide.

I'm now added. and my dog Otto is famous too.

Jez

Had to put down Bendigo, but its a suburb of Castlemaine I guess

Normell

normell said:
Had to put down Bendigo, but its a suburb of Castlemaine I guess

Normell
[post="83081"][/post]​

Yeah, I had to go under the Sydney banner even though Im not.

Used the "shoutout" feature to clarify things

Looking great. Already up to 44 brewers mapped. Even one from Napier, NZ. Where are our Wellington brewers :p

Doc

I tried to log myself, but it seems that according to them we have no capital citylol :lol:

PZ.

Fingerlickin_B said:
I tried to log myself, but it seems that according to them we have no capital citylol :lol:
[post="83211"][/post]​
Canberra is there (at least it was this morning when I checked).

Doc said:
Love the new Group Logo Sosman :p
[post="83500"][/post]​
Ta - so many pics, so few to choose from.

Not as good as Kramer's pic :blink:

Goddam slip of the shift pinky and I capitalised the second "o" in PoMo. Dammit.

PS. had issues using the site in Firefox.

Latest posts

Back