When Did Sorbent Jump The Shark?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Bought an 8 of Sorbent as it was on good special. Sitting in throne room wondering why it was taking so long to get through the no name thin stuff. Checked the bogroll stash and bugger me it WAS the Sorbent.
What happened to the thick luxurious bum friendly sheets that made you look forward to the next defecationary blissful session?

It almost reminds me of the Westfield Kilometre long variety. They have done a James Squire on it. Back to Aldi.

Quilten is where it's at. Aussie company too

Just never buy Cottonelle...worst poo tickets ever made...cant believe they're still selling the stuff!

There's a cheap chinese cleaning place near my home that sells 48 rolls of 3 ply for $18. absolute bargain, and still quite delicious to use.

My parents always used that kleenex air weave stuff, which I always remember to be quite nice to use as well...

Now, back to beer.

What happened to the thick luxurious bum friendly sheets that made you look forward to the next defecationary blissful session?

I guess you'd have to ask him.

I buy the brown recycled stuff, in my attempt to overthrow the world forestry industry, one gleeful crap at a time

Damn you are right, Dave: why am I so slow off the mark, I should have named the thread "Toilet paper brands, please rate" and hope that Bum replied for a classic screen grab <_<

I was thinking much the same recently, but the new pack is back to the usual quality of softness and toughness - guess they just made a bad batch, or ... something.

The 16th century French satirical writer Franois Rabelais in his series of novels Gargantua and
Pantagruel, discussing the various ways of cleansing oneself at the toilet,
wrote that: "He who uses paper on his filthy bum, will always find his
ballocks lined with scum", proposing that the soft feathers on the back of
a live goose provide an optimum cleansing medium.

yep,and "leaves" too much behind......get it.... get it...LEAVES too much BEHIND....ohhh dont bother....
shit.....ahh hah again....SHIT im funny......errrrr........cheers....spog.....quote name='goomboogo' date='Aug 1 2012, 08:04 PM' post='940722']
Too sticky.
[/quote]
her

A little left of field but still slightly on topic...

I was having a discussion with another remote area pilot the other day as what to use as toilet paper if by chance you get caught short somewhere.

A quick dip in the river to clean things off seems like a good idea till a salt water croc removes more then you would have liked

Leaves are always an option but both of us thought that it would be a rather unpleasant experience with an unsatisfactory result

The argument came down to either tearing off your shirt pockets or shirt sleeves to do the job. I personally went for the sleeves as you know that you have enough material to finish the job.... You still have a spare for later.... The shirt can be evened up into a sleeve less kind of singlet and still have you pockets to keep your smokes and phone in!

We kept a bog log at work the other week, to present to one of our fellow workers who made the mistake of complaining about people's need to announce a visit to the facilities for defecation.

I pie charted it and everything.

Aye, shirt pockets all over the park up areas

Latest posts

Back