• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Wheelers Hill HBS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaveFun

Reaction score
Hi,

Are there any decent homebrew shops in and around wheelers hill?

I will be there next Saturday and I like to stock up on Grain and Hops.

Cheers
Stefan

KegLand, order online and pickup thru the storage locker. They are near springvale train staition, not far from Wheelers hill.

Home Make It (ive never been there) and Kegland however they are online orders or drop in and use their PC to make your order while you wait

I wouldve mentioned Home Make It but not sure what grain they are running now, used to be Viking which in my opinion was good value for money, i believe they imported it themselves. I still go in there but not since the grain situation changed, best bottle tops if you are after them.

We're a bit spoiled in the Wheelers Hill area...

Keg King, Keg Land and Home Make It are all great, and all within 5-10min drive.
For grain and hops for a brew or two, Keg King is your best bet, but it's a bit more expensive for stuff in bulk.

Home Make It for a full bag of grain is hard to beat ($50) and big hop deals you're better off trying online. Brewman hop dealz are great

Latest posts

Back