Whats Your Favourite Snack With Your Homebrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be patient Grasshopper....

(Haven't seen an picture that works for me yet)

POTATO CHIPS SALT N VINAGER cheese and onion

and i forgot my old time favourite when i used to live in sa during my growing up days.
a great fill of good old south aussie pie floater covered in vinegar and dead horse.
went down a treat.also came up a treat when i had too much beer.
aaa the good ol days.must get one next time im down that way.

cheers
big d

big d said:
and i forgot my old time favourite when i used to live in sa during my growing up days.
a great fill of good old south aussie pie floater covered in vinegar and dead horse.
went down a treat.also came up a treat when i had too much beer.
aaa the good ol days.must get one next time im down that way.

cheers
big d
LMAO big d :lol:

The only thing that tastes the same coming up is strawberry jam and cream on fresh bread!

Cheers and bollocks
TDA

Knock it off, fellas, you're making me hungry!

Steamed dim sims are ace.

I've gotta say, its still the peanut for me.

cheers

I'm gonna go all american on yo' ass and nominate pork rinds as my favourite. The ones that come in the little aluminium foil bags.

tough one, I don't really snack when I drink. Probably peanuts or chips or something like that.

Oh yeah, and if it's the 3 AM "snack" then I don't mind a yiros or, god forbid, hungry jacks.

Kai ,
where are you located?
I remember those rinds. yum. Then they dissappeared.

cheers

I'm in Adelaide, johnno, though I flit between here and the Riverland on occasion. They've vanished here, too :(

If I ever see any again I'm gonna buy 'em by the carton

Oh yeah, and if it's the 3 AM "snack" then I don't mind a yiros or, god forbid, hungry jacks.

hehe, depends where I am for that. i'll even settle for a 7/11 sausage roll :ph34r:

Mine is Arnotts Sesame wheat crackers with Kraft crunchy peanut butter tonight with a few pints of Maibock

Pumpy :)

White sausage with sauerkraut....yum....and a shipload of Weissbier....

Bread and dripping.

Ok, blue cheese and rice crackers, really. :)

beef jerky. can't get enough of that stuff

Back