What's Your Brewery Named?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Saw a similar thread on HBD and thought it would be good here too.

Mine is called DR's Orders Brewing.
DR as they are my initials and Doc is my nickname so DR's (Doctors) Orders Brewing.

My mates have come up with all the slogans, eg Take a perscription from the doctor.

Here is my logo for those of you that haven't already seen in plastered on every attachment I upload here :p

So what is your brewery called ?

Beers
Doc

DOB_Title_56pt.gif

I was thinking of The Biohazard Brewery, seeing as I'm in the game of playing with little nasties (both alive and chemical/radioactive) but I see there is a Yank brewery by the same name. I have lots of big yellow biohazard signs and stickers at my disposal so I may just use that name anyway. And plus my brewery's better than the other one :p

JD

Brewery Name

In case you all dont all ready know - my brewery name is

"KenBeerA Brewing"

It was going to be CanBeerA - but as i was moving from ACT - it is KenBeerA.

I have the name routed on a solid Jarah sign - now if only I can find it - it is still in one my boxes to be unpacked.

I've settled on BeerTap Brewery, though I'm still playing with logo ideas.

BT is also my initials and I also do a bit of experimenting of matching Beer Styles and Tapas together.

Stout and oyster shooters...yum...

Still in the process of setting up the main brewery, but I was thinking of a name only last week. There's a brewery back in the old country (Old South Wales as opposed to New South Wales) called Buckleys. They brew real ale and Jeezus, it's good stuff if you like the British type bitters.

The name would be quite suitable too. If SWMBO wants me to help with the shopping, housework etc and I'm ready to start a brew, she knows that she's got Buckleys!

Mine's "The Granny Flat Brewery", as it is in - you guessed it - our granny flat. It has it's own kitchen, which is very handy when I don't feel like cleaning up the mess after a long night over the brewpot. I just shut the door and leave it for the next day to clean up, without the wife yelling at me! :D

I call mine "The Iron Wolf Brewery". It's an old Lithuanian historical figure. I also have a grey Belgian Shepherd dog that looks a bit like a wolf.

I was going to open a brew shop next year and call it Iron Wolf Brewing Supplies, which would be a good name for a Wollongong based business... I've since bailed on the business plan once I realised I make more money as a public servant :)

I dont have a name for mine. I'm not very creative when it comes to stuff like that either.

Anyone got any ideas??

Mine is "Volcanic Rock Brewery" being that my nickname is Volcano.
Not sure how appropriate comparing beer to basalt is, but it sounds good anyway.
As far as logos, never really got into designing one. Might have a play around later.

The TCB Brewery

If your a Seinfeld fand you wil know what TCB stands for

Rook

"...You get up every mornin'
From your alarm clock's warnin'....."

Kook,

How about Wishing Well Brewery ?

Sortof a play on your last name.

Doc

therook said:
The TCB Brewery

If your a Seinfeld fand you wil know what TCB stands for

Rook
I think The Country Brewer has those initials pretty well associated with them!

I'm a Seinfeld fan but can't recall TCB...?

My god.

Wishing Well is used here and here.

I'm sure your's is better though just like Justin :D :D

Beers,
Doc

Mine is called the laundry.
Very high tech. I have newspapered out the windows. Two fermenters on a table. And the rest of my equiptment on the table.
Its tough at the top

I haven't named my brewery, though all my beers I name 'Bear' such and such eg Bear Pale Ale. I guess my brewery must be the Bear Brewery.

likewise i dont have a name for my brewery,
its just that place i go to on weekends.

crackers

p.s.
any suggestions would be considered.

Hey Doc et.al,

My name is Jason Goebel. One day when I was a small child my family received a letter from the Stroh Brewery who owned the "Goebel Beer" nameplate at the time, informing us that we were direct descendents of the guy who started Goebel Beer and that they bought it in 19xx and bla bla bla. I have no idea where the letter is now but I thought it was really cool that someone in my family had been a professional brewer. I didn't know at that time how less than stellar Goebel Beer was. Nonetheless, I decided on "Goebel's Beergarten" and at a flea market (Idon't know what you call them in OZ) my dad bought me an old Goebel Beer sign and it proudly hangs in a prominent spot in my brewery.

I am currently working on a business plan for a 5 barrel microbrewery here in West Virginia with my brew mate. Hopefully I can redeem my family name.

I'm not sure if I'll stick with it, but a couple of my fermenters got labelled (by my 21 year old son) with "Encyclopedia Brewing"

Seems he thinks that the more of it I put down in a sitting, the more trivial the conversation and the more verbose??

Whatever could he mean :D

Trev

Back