What's with the PC bullshit?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't mind you having an opinion on Donald or Hillary - the use of **** rather than giving a reason for not liking her is well a bit cheesy... perhaps even cringe worthy.
Mark

Well, for openers, she carps on long and loud about womens rights (200k plus if you have to pay her to speak apparently), jumps on twitter and proclaims “every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported'. Unless, I suppose, you happen to be Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey (depending on who you believe) or Monica Lewinsky, whom she dismissed as a '“narcissistic loony toon'. Pitty about that DNA encrusted dress.. Whats not in doubt is that she has supported her lying, sexual predator and bully of a husband throughout. She strikes me as a hypocritical, disingenuous, megalomaniac.

And now for her bad points..

Anyway, this shit gets old.

The kids are loving their presents, and my beers have for the best part, turned out splendid!
And isn't thats what Christmas is all about? Splendid beer.
I mean the joy of children, of course.

Cant wait for Easter!

Merry Gristmass and a Happy Brew Year to every one! SKOL!
OK were gotta nail this brew warpage of a greeting. More inputs please? Needs polish.
Merry Gristmass and a Hoppy New Beer?
Merry Gristmass and a Hoppy Brew Year?
oh its all good but just not quite perfect but that's home brew too I guess.

Any day, ******* any day, give me a female president/PM/elected head of state ahead of male; l highly doubt they would be worse then their female counterparts. I’ll call your bluff/ bulshit if they are. Show me any female National leader worst then their male counterparts (on the left) and I’ll convert to the right (within reason).

Last edited:
Shoes aside, less worse (bad English) then her male equivalent; albeit questionable

Any day, ******* any day, give me a female president/PM/elected head of state ahead of male; l highly doubt they would be worse then their female counterparts. I’ll call your bluff/ bulshit if they are. Show me any female National leader worst then their male counterparts (on the left) and I’ll convert to the right (within reason).
Thatcher. Meglomanic with a handbag
May. Waste of f***** space. No policy, no ideas, no support in her own party.
Gillard. So divisive they invited Ruddock back
H Clinton. Lost to f****** Trump. Racist, mysogonistic, self centred, egotistical shit; and they're his good points.

Women politicians are just as crap as male ones.

H Clinton. Lost to f****** Trump. Racist, mysogonistic, self centred, egotistical shit; and they're his good points.

Sad but true. True but sad? but is it that the pollies are divisive or that any focused view will inevitably piss of people in an enormous devised population? Really who can lead such an inevitable clusterfuck that is population growth? Just wing it? yeah. Blend the have's and the have not's? Someone like that would be shot down as god like delusions etc.
Then people might go for that too! for a short indulge not to be for filled. I'll stop now.....

Last edited:

When did Ruddock join the Labor Party?

Let's get this thread back on track

15740959_1893083850779309_3553229033131590383_n.jpg

Back