What's with the PC bullshit?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
64240b7637c20c3d6ee1118acbdf2e51.png

It is what it is. A holiday for some and religious festival for others. Some will be offended,whilst the majority will not. Most will be level headed while some (with a valid argument) will be blinked. We all reside in a liberal democracy and have opportunity to express our opinions. Many will not accommodate the “other” which is ironic for a Christmas holiday/tradition/pagan festival. Enjoy the time off for those that have it. But my manifest is always drink good beer and do no harm.
Cheers
Elz

Alternatively, here’s an idea; drop your pants, take off your shirt and get naked. Never seen a person in the nude (especially in a group) besmirch another’s religion, ethnicity, culture etc. Perhaps politics should be done this way? At a minimum it’s worth trying brewing this way (OH&S issues aside!), how about a group brew! It should/would break down the last of the barriers here!?? Bare all Christmas and a ballys new year.
Cheers Elz

Alternatively, here’s an idea; drop your pants, take off your shirt and get naked. Never seen a person in the nude (especially in a group) besmirch another’s religion, ethnicity, culture etc. Perhaps politics should be done this way? At a minimum it’s worth trying brewing this way (OH&S issues aside!), how about a group brew! It should/would break down the last of the barriers here!?? Bare all Christmas and a ballys new year.
Cheers Elz

Didn't you read all the comments about ticks and leeches from most recent QLD swap????

I've seen some members here off forum. I don't wish to see members.

If it gets too late at night and too close to the spit or fire - could be members in embers.

Just received email from AHB wishing me a "Happy holiday ". Please don't tell me AHB is so P.C. we can't say " Merry Christmas "?
After all, those likely to be offended aren't likely to be brewers or drinkers are they?
Allright, off my high horse now.
Merry Christmas to all.

I bet "AHB" is very sorry they were even polite
8 pages of this shit - often thought the best collective noun for a group of AHB'ers is a whinge!
Mark

Have a happy whatever - I'll be happier staying the hell out of this thread
M

Isn’t it the “spirit” (IIPA/triple etc..) of Christmas that combines us all

Last edited:
I bet "AHB" is very sorry they were even polite
8 pages of this shit - often thought the best collective noun for a group of AHB'ers is a whinge!
Mark

Have a happy whatever - I'll be happier staying the hell out of this thread
M

They sell advertising based on the amount of clicks, thread views and posts.

Pretty sure they love threads like this.

Back