What's with the PC bullshit?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to polite and not mention "those folks".

PS. A recent genetical analysis of Americans who self identify as White indicated that over 50% contained Negro, Hispanic and Asian DNA. In light of the "One Drop Rule" it invalidates their claim to belong to the master race. Talk about self hate.

But race has no basis in science it is a purely a social construct.

I would wager that many true blue Australian would also fail the purity test. In the beginning there where many more men the woman in Australia. Only 1 in 5 of the First Fleet where woman so most men had to seek the comfort of other men or Aboriginal woman were used when men had the itch.

Who is 'their'?

Atheists living in 13 countries risk being condemned to death,

And in most of those countries the main tipple is coffee.
I reckon there should be a floor price under coffee, never mind alcohol.

And in most of those countries the main tipple is coffee.
I reckon there should be a floor price under coffee, never mind alcohol.
Can we introduce a floor price on being entitled to an opinion?

Who is 'their'?
skinheads.jpg

@thumbsucker - you are right to respond the way you did, I should not have used the term Christian as monolithic and you are also right to say the connection of communism to Darwinism is largely a construct from the USA.

I grew up in the church and the vast majority were simply good people that assisted those that needed it, did unto others but did not proselytize.

Fundamentally, religion is most often a beautiful thing, it’s the people that **** it up.

I know a few people who are very active in the Catholic Church, my mother is one of them.

You would have to travel a lot of miles to find another person who dedicates as much time and effort into helping those less fortunate than her.

Last year when one of my brothers died, during what would have been the most unimaginably difficult time for her, she still went about putting packages of essentials together for the needy.

I don't know how she did it, but she did and it probably helped her get through her grieving.

There's a lot of shit in that church and I don't care much for it myself, but there's some truly caring and wonderful people in there as well.

I sometimes wonder how much the people who put shit on religion and those who have belief in their faith, who quietly go about helping others, actually do to help others themselves.

I know I don't do much.

One huge mouth right there.. I'd say it's very much a representative photo

It's hard to know what to touch with my barge pole in this thread, but that photo of Donald Trump and his crowd of followers scares the bejeezus out of me.

@thumbsucker - you are right to respond the way you did, I should not have used the term Christian as monolithic and you are also right to say the connection of communism to Darwinism is largely a construct from the USA.

I grew up in the church and the vast majority were simply good people that assisted those that needed it, did unto others but did not proselytize.

Fundamentally, religion is most often a beautiful thing, it’s the people that **** it up.
I'd say it's religion that fucks the people up because it's often fundamentally, the rantings of a collection of tyrannical psychopaths.

Good people will do good things regardless of religion or lack thereof. At least atheists who do good aren't doing good for fear of eternal damnation if they don't.

It's hard to know what to touch with my barge pole in this thread, but that photo of Donald Trump and his crowd of followers scares the bejeezus out of me.

Oh, I dont know.
Obama had some pretty scary looking supporters also..

michelle-obama-hideous.jpg

Silly isn't it?

I think trump is a narcissistic loose cannon as much as the next rational person, but so long as we keep playing this game of personality politics over meritocracy, expect to keep on seeing the likes of Trump and that horrible **** Hillary rise to the top like so much scum.

... trump is a narcissistic loose cannon as much as the next rational person, but so long as we keep playing this game of personality politics over meritocracy, expect to keep on seeing the likes of Trump and that horrible **** Hillary rise to the top like so much scum.

We’re voting for class captains all the time eh. Trump is neither meritorious nor popular so it seems yet the American system got him over the line. Hillary seems to be a divisive figure alright but I wouldn’t keep the word ‘****’ set aside for her exclusively (or at all) in a contest between her and Donald in respect of merit or personality. Neither were worthy of the election they both somehow ended up in. Maybe that loon with the gaping mouth has more allies on both sides in the US that we’ve given them credit for?

Well I think it would be a nice gesture if the Muslims just entered into the spirit of Christmas not on religious grounds just for peace and harmony. And as long as they don't make it compulsory for us to return the gesture for the celebrations at the end of Ramadan a ding dong.

Well I think it would be a nice gesture if the Muslims just entered into the spirit of Christmas not on religious grounds just for peace and harmony. And as long as they don't make it compulsory for us to return the gesture for the celebrations at the end of Ramadan a ding dong.

Just the Muslims? Not on religious grounds? Slippery slope eh haha. True meaning of Christmas, everyone needs to buy their neighbour a home brew voucher. If they don’t drink they can buy a cordial & sit quietly. [emoji3][emoji1335]

Back