Whats The Best Beer You Have Had?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigo

Reaction score
Just curoious on what you thought was the best beer you have had not including homebrew?

This is a difficult one as there are so many nice beers out there and it depends on the moment.

I am a member of Beermasons so have had plenty of really nice beers through those guys.

But I will say a beer that I have enjoyed a lot recently was Arctic Fox APA on tap at Mrs Parma's in Little Bourke St East Melbourne.
Bloody beautiful beer and as I am heading back over to Melbourne this week will definately have a couple while there.

Cheers
Brad

chimayb_130714896.gif

Hmm wish i could get a good chimay blue..

Only bought 2 so far and they both tasted like cooking sherry, at 8 - 9 bucks a pop ..

Hopefully i can get to Belgium for a day/night when im over in UK.

Cantillon Gueuze Bio Lambic or Boon Mariage Parfait. Both awesome.

Unibroue Terrible.............Or Brewdog's Hardcore IPA.......

Best sessionable beer.......Murray's Punch and Judy.

Wife has me doing Dry July - so I gotta say the next one I drink will be the best one...

La Mort Subite Guerze from the tap in Brussels :icon_drool2:

Best one I've had in Aus was one I had last night - Epic Pale Ale.

^^^^ooh thats a good one too - had that in Belgium as well. Caused me to 'lose' my wife for a while :icon_drunk:

Went to "Beer Deluxe" at Fed Square not long ago and got a Two Brother's Voodoo Baltic Porter. Simply amazing! Other-worldly.

Back