Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kippis from Lapland. Some Finnish American Brown Ale. Although it's 6pm here it seems it's ok to drink beer at any time of day over here.
IMG_20180129_181314.jpg

Yep. About 10 minutes from Ivalo hoping to see the northern lights although the weather doesn't look promising. Google says it's -11. Our guide said we missed the -41 cold snap last week.

At St Urho's pub in Helsinki. It's 3 minutes walk from our room which is a stroke of luck. It seems to have a bit of history behind it. Probably nothing new to frequent OS travellers but the beers on tap taste so much better than what I've had in Australia. Drinking a Hoegaarden now. The Fuller's ESB on the hand pump was magic. I went to Brewdog last night and had lost of great beers. Ten Fiddy on tap was superb. Leaving tonight unfortunately.
IMG_20180204_164439.jpg
IMG_20180203_165420.jpg
IMG_20180204_164309.jpg

last nights brewing - Georgie Ella.

I am super into this beer right now .fresh , flowery but still malty

I need to get some ella hops to mess aorund with

Had a few commercial beers over the past week or so.

Fred IPA from Murrays - had this after a wheat ale so the aroma and flavour was pretty obvious.

20180313_153315.jpg

Melvin brewing tap take over at bitter phew.

God damn. I like me some hops but they are on another level.

At St Urho's pub in Helsinki. It's 3 minutes walk from our room which is a stroke of luck. It seems to have a bit of history behind it. Probably nothing new to frequent OS travellers but the beers on tap taste so much better than what I've had in Australia. Drinking a Hoegaarden now. The Fuller's ESB on the hand pump was magic. I went to Brewdog last night and had lost of great beers. Ten Fiddy on tap was superb. Leaving tonight unfortunately.View attachment 111534View attachment 111535View attachment 111536
Are you some sort of a celebrity over there nosco, framed picture of you as well. I have a good recipe for that Fullers ESB I will have to dig it out.

Back