Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer enjoyment includes context which is part of its history. Its always been a drink of the people and I hope that aspect never changes.

It's why I don't mind being a beer nerd or geek but never, ever want to be a beer snob.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1500720876.515891.jpg

Absolutely outstanding IPA

Beer enjoyment includes context which is part of its history. Its always been a drink of the people and I hope that aspect never changes.

It's why I don't mind being a beer nerd or geek but never, ever want to be a beer snob.

Young bloke was having a shot at me about being a beer snob. When denied, he asked what I was drinking. "Chocolate porter with carolina reapers and chai spice". He just cracked up.

Young bloke was having a shot at me about being a beer snob. When denied, he asked what I was drinking. "Chocolate porter with carolina reapers and chai spice". He just cracked up.
That's what I mean about nerd/geek versus snob. I'd drink the spiced porter but if I helped a mate in his backyard and he wanted to knock a couple of XXXX stubbies off at the end, I'd join him with gusto.

Yep I still drink VB more than a few times a year, reckon that at least lessens the beer snobbiness my mates may portray me with

That's what I mean about nerd/geek versus snob. I'd drink the spiced porter but if I helped a mate in his backyard and he wanted to knock a couple of XXXX stubbies off at the end, I'd join him with gusto.

Absolutely. Beer is life, but beer is also just beer. But the folks you drink it with…

Last edited:
They are independent. They just make pretty average, boring beer.

Again I used to smash pints of it at the vic hotel on Sunday nights after a futsal match. $12 jugs have their place.

Had one of these last night. Cracking beer. I really enjoyed it..

20413881_10155004538912462_7772046049734244536_o.jpg

bought a 4 pack of Akasha Brewing hopsmith IPA on Saturday

was tasty but have had it on tap a few times before was def was better than the cans

still good beer though

I'm really loving this plum sour from stockade. It was a bit light on the sour but that made it very pleasant.
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1502146987.224204.jpg

In Canberra for a week and just had a 4 pines ESB at grease monkey (pretty good) and am now emptying my wallet at Bentspoke brewing co. First up Big nut dark ale. Also good, but will see if the English IPA is better.

Attachments

• 1502700398671.jpg
    1502700398671.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back