Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie, the wife was up north last week and tells me the Toormina Hotel has Reschs on tap now, if you want to stay closer to Coffs and still get your Reschs on instead of staying out at Woopi (admittedly Woopi is nicer)

Mall said:
Have a 6 pack in fridge desperately waiting for it to chill down. From what I have read, it is a beauty.

How did you enjoy it Brownsworthy?
Thought it was lovely, light golden in colour with citrus resin/pine flavour/aroma it's supposed to be 65 ibu but didn't seem that bitter. I love IPAs though they tend to knock me about a bit so I like the fact that it's only 4.5%.

I'd get the 'Go To' ahead of any of the other imported Pales Dans stocks, Strauss etc.

Very good session beer and still fresh tasting hops (surprisingly, for Dans)

A up lads , it's been a while . Sorry bout that . It's actually been that long that bloody chouffe gone changed the label to a new , dare I say craftier one . Anyways God bless and all the best , image.jpeg

northside novice said:
A up lads , it's been a while . Sorry bout that . It's actually been that long that bloody chouffe gone changed the label to a new , dare I say craftier one .
He's baaaaack!

I eagerly look forward to barely coherent, yet ridiculously entertaining, Friday night status updates

on Stones . actuallly havent tried the go to

I like the standrard green IPA and runaniton allot

and I also really like the cali - belian IPA , but I havent seen any at my locals shops for ages

northside novice said:
A up lads , it's been a while . Sorry bout that . It's actually been that long that bloody chouffe gone changed the label to a new , dare I say craftier one . Anyways God bless and all the best ,
attachicon.gif
image.jpeg
The man of a thousand glasses ! Welcome back !

Cracked this one open tonight..

Very sweet, slight stonefruit aroma. Spicy rye goodness, tastes about as close to bourbon as you could get in a beer I reckon.

Tuatara 'Double Trouble'

I was given this by a friend, who, I'm fairly sure, re-gifted to me from his mate who I know has just got back from NZ (my mate doesn't really go for super hoppy). A coincidence ? Prolly not.

Any who... fuckit ! The big girl doesn't know what he's missing !

Super fresh blend of citrus/dank; it's like thick resin soup in a bottle this one! Very good.

Love the bottle. It's meant to look like a native Kiwi lizard, or some junk.

image.jpg

Another beauty my mate brought back from his US trip, straight from the brewery !

Absolutely amazing !!
Hard to describe the strange combo of the insane amount of hops mixing with the bourbon but it was yum !

IMG_6232.JPG

In hindsight I wish I didn't have this beer along with many others as I paid for it the next day but it was pretty awesome !

IMG_6240.JPG

I am in Paris and bought this at the local supermarket for 5 euros. Leffe Royal Cascade IPA. 7.5 percent. Doesn't really taste like an IPA. More like a well balanced belgian pale ale.

My new favorite thing. (the beer, not the tea). Ashamed its taken me so long to discover black IPAs. As luck would have it there seem to be a wealth of decent recipes around here.
Just the ticket when you haven't got time to muck around drinking your IPA and porter from separate glasses.

20160716_180240_zpsyqo0jorc.jpg

Back