Whats In The Glass (commercial)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
angus_grant said:
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399630535.589682.jpg

Nom nom.
German club!!!
Wish I was there!

Yes you should. Frsmkentienter, weirnetstinerer, babudemsteiner.
At least that what I remember drinking. Then went to brewhouse and had bratwurst dog on liam_snorkels recommendation.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399640276.495226.jpg

And had this as last drink.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399640303.979445.jpg

HAhahahahaha

I was about to upload a pic of an amazing beer i had recently at a local craft beer pub but as an ex moderator, 10+ year member that hasnt paid his money............... I cant

Sorry folks!

Hey...... im not a mod any nore

Fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pics.

Tin of Heineken.

P.S. I'd thought you'd be able to work a computer by now Tony!

I have been trying to log into photo bucket but be fucked if i can remember my password

**** it..... who cares......... it tasted good

Cracked my photobucket account

Deschutes Red Chair

Absolutly amazing beer. One of the best beer i have ever had!!!!

Its ballance to perfection, sweet, bitter, malty, hoppy, complex, beyond words

Great venue that! Nice to finally have somewhere in Maitland that will serve a few craft beers.

Burgers are nice too..

Yob said:
Upload limit reached Tony? You can still do it via imageshack or other such hosting site.

:)
Na........... I guess I have never supported AHB

dmac said:
Great venue that! Nice to finally have somewhere in Maitland that will serve a few craft beers.

Burgers are nice too..
Im a bit upset they ditched the lamb burger..... that was my favorite, but the rest are good!

Deschutes is something else, isn't it? Keen to try that newish craft beer bar in Beaumont Street. Something Monk?

Tony said:
Cracked my photobucket account

Deschutes Red Chair

Absolutly amazing beer. One of the best beer i have ever had!!!!

Its ballance to perfection, sweet, bitter, malty, hoppy, complex, beyond words
Been keen to try this since it won worlds best beer 2012 I love that deschutes give home brewers a great head start on making all their beers via their website. Should be more of it.

The Deschutes/Hargreaves Hill event for good beer week in Melbourne will be a cracker...$140 a pop though....bit steep.

Maybe Red Chair will be in the line up...dunno ?

Nobody drinking ?

Anchor Steam.

Heard lots about this beer. Accepted it's not a fresh example, but I'm thoroughly underwhelmed. Nothing stands out at all.

I enjoyed the Liberty Ale much more. Bought both at Purvis on the same day.

20140515_175117.jpg

Just smashed my mouthbone around a Northern Hemisphere (Good old Washington!) Sierra Nevada Wet Hop Harvest Ale. No bad, not bad. Not bad at all. $12 a bottle at Dans.

MOD: photo removed for member safety.

Please excuse the atrocious photo.

The pizza was fookin terrible. So bad infact, that I had to wash it down with;

Hook Norton Haymaker Pale Ale and a Hook Norton Old Hooky English Ale. Such is life.

Latest posts

Back