What Will You Be Drinking Whilst Watching The Acl?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
:lol:
I'll be warming up with a few Ringwood Ordinary Bitter's, follow with a Maibock or two and finish with some Brew Boys Seeing Double.

GO U REDS!!! :p

C&B
TDA

no foxtel at home hence no soccer...

:icon_offtopic: but I will be picking up a couple of urns instead tonight to add to my AG setup which is in its infancy...

Go Reds indeed!

i don't have foxtel but I will still be watching them from home.... (sopcast and www.myp2p.eu is your friend for watching any sporting match for free)

and I will be drinking ginger beer! (alcoholic of course)

GO YOU REDS!

i don't have foxtel but I will still be watching them from home.... (sopcast and www.myp2p.eu is your friend for watching any sporting match for free)

and I will be drinking ginger beer! (alcoholic of course)

GO YOU REDS!

:beer: Thanks, I have two hours to get it to work. Oh.. a vienna larger is being chilled for the event.

If I wanted to watch people running around not scoring I would go to an Computer Science pub crawl

:lol: bunch of penalty pullers they are!

Ahhhhhhhhhh he touched me.......... i cant walk untill i get a penalty......... then i will be fine :p

:beer: Thanks, I have two hours to get it to work. Oh.. a vienna larger is being chilled for the event.

so did you get it set up??? well easy it is....quality isn't as great as foxtel - but better than nothing...

:lol: bunch of penalty pullers they are!

Ahhhhhhhhhh he touched me.......... i cant walk untill i get a penalty......... then i will be fine :p

At least they use their feet hence why its called football around the rest of the globe.
It is also the most skilled team sport.
Yep I am defending the great sport but I could do with out shirt pulling a fairy fall and blablabla
Being a sport lover reared up in the forests of Sweden. I enjoy a good hockey game too.
That's "Ice" hockey not this poofter lawn hockey. :ph34r: ...

Oh what am I drinking during ACL???

Beer any kind any form.
:icon_drunk:

Wasnt knocking the Skill level involved. They are very talented people............ very! just pussies is all!

:lol: :lol:

Go on......... bite :)

PS......... im just having a poke

Ouch 3 - 0 at half time, that's gotta hurt. I had one two many watching Melbourne win on Friday night and I'm having some Bitter IPAs tonight in honour of John Kosmina, Ross Aloisi & Adeliade United 06/07 season.

But hopefully they can pull off something special at home & win. It'd be great for Australian Football.

Wasnt knocking the Skill level involved. They are very talented people............ very! just pussies is all!

hehehehe :lol:
GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Big soccer fan here (only call it soccer cause football gets you all confused n all)

Just so everybody understands...diving and acting like a pussy is not encouraged or admired at all by anyone in soccer or any fan...

it makes the game look like - errrrrr how you say - like it's played by a bunch of pussies!

I love playing soccer - indoor especially. I hate professional soccer for exactly the reasons brought up, it's pathetic.

I guess, at least the sport has more sporting credibility than the Melbourne Cup, or any other form of animal racing. You might as well dress like a bogan, bet on some dice rolling and drink VB rather than dress like a puncey snob, yell at horses and drink Crown Lager.

Edit: BTW, it looks like Gamba Osaka's money really shined tonight, some top finishing and lacklustre defence from Adelaide. This ACL (and Hull City for that matter) has at least shown that money is NOT everything in soccer... sport should be about passion first and money second; not the other way around.

I love playing soccer - indoor especially. I hate professional soccer for exactly the reasons brought up, it's pathetic.

I guess, at least the sport has more sporting credibility than the Melbourne Cup, or any other form of animal racing. You might as well dress like a bogan, bet on some dice rolling and drink VB rather than dress like a puncey snob, yell at horses and drink Crown Lager.

Edit: BTW, it looks like Gamba Osaka's money really shined tonight, some top finishing and lacklustre defence from Adelaide. This ACL (and Hull City for that matter) has at least shown that money is NOT everything in soccer... sport should be about passion first and money second; not the other way around.

so true!!

hull city - omg against the gunners - who would have though - even thought they are having a bad season

as for adelaide- just so much passion and so many strategic signings for the acl (players that signed up just so they could play in the acl)

soccer is going to take over afl and nrl....just have to wait for some of the die hards to *die*

Latest posts

Back