What Will They Think Of Next?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
another hb product from the good ol boys.
a kegparka or as we would call it a giant keg stubbie cooler.would be a good way to keep the keg cold if travelling with it to a party etc.

cheers
big d

kegparka.jpg

There was a guy in WA that posted this idea on the Craftbrewer digest, asking for interest if anyone wanted to go in on getting some made. Apparently he was so inundated with requests that he looked into doing it as a bit of a commercial thing and last I heard he was trying to patent it I think. One of my mates inquired but I haven't heard of them since.

But not a bad idea.

Cheers, JD

i was thinking when i get my 11L kegs, i would go up to ripcurl at torquay, and get some wetsuit material off them, and make a few myself.

I noticed them on more beer the other day actually

Of if you want to go cheap and nasty, get one of those sleeping mats from Aussie Disposals for $5. They are quite thick and come with webbing and clips to keep it all together.

An added bonus, after you drink the contents and are legless, assuming you can still work the buckles, you have somewhere to lie down.

"Keg-condom"

and now its registered, as this site has time and date function

Latest posts

Back