What To Do? $36.24us To Spend!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobrien

Stubborn Scientist Brewing
Reaction score
So I sold some stuff on ebay with good intentions of putting the money towards sensible things like food and rent. But the buyer used paypal to pay me.

I was going to be good.

I now have $36.24US in my paypal account.

I was going to be good.

MUST empty paypal account.

MUST be bad.

MUST make the voices in my head stop!

So what should I buy?! Beersmith? The how to brew book? A tie with flashing boobies?

Fire up the suggestions!

Matt

Is that enought to buy Designing Great Beers? Then do so!

How to Brew is available online, don't buy it!

Jovial Monk

If you don't have brewing software, beersmith (I use Promash but from what others have posted it seems the goods) plus you'll have some change.

A Homer Simpson talking bottle opener, and Designing Great Beers, JM is right on that one.

mobrien said:
So I sold some stuff on ebay with good intentions of putting the money towards sensible things like food and rent.

MUST make the voices in my head stop!

So what should I buy?! Beersmith? The how to brew book? A tie with flashing boobies?

Fire up the suggestions!

Matt
[post="60181"][/post]​

The tie with flashing boobies would be the go. :D

After all, you can buy brewing books and recipe programs at anytime :p

Cheers

dicko. Sounds like you'd like a tie with flashing boobies.

Hey,

I'd like a tie with flashing boobies. Do U have a URL that U R willing to share?

Otherwise, talking of ties, you could get a great one @ Infectious Ties. They have a medical theme, or U can get some boxer shorts in Gonorrhea pattern?

Tasteful!

Seth :p

dickTed said:
dicko. Sounds like you'd like a tie with flashing boobies.
[post="60195"][/post]​

No the tie is there to Tie her up so that the Boobies can Flash... :ph34r: :rolleyes: :lol:

Hi Kenny,

A tie with flashing boobies would be little compensation for missing Stu's brewday and birthday celebrations :(

:p
Cheers

Simple tranfer $47.99au ($36.24us) from you mastercard to paypal and buy the lot less stress that way

He He - cool suggestions. Like the Designer beers book and beersmith ideas :D

I have the link for the flashing booby tie at home - I'll post it this evening!

Matt

Back