What Size Fridge?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snow

Beer me up, Scotty!
Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for a new keg fridge, as my current one only fits 2. If I wanted to fit 3 kegs, does anyone have any idea what size fridge I would need?

- Snow

Snow,
Alot of people will probably say grab a freezer. Having said that Mine is about 416 litres and looks like it will take 3 kegs.
I beleive Doc used the same fridge previously.
Doc?

cheers

Snow
I removed the door skin , the plastic bit that holse bottles etc , I replaced it with a sheet of pine paneling.
You will be able to fit in and extra keg this way

That holds the bottles...Doh !

Batz said:
Snow
I removed the door skin , the plastic bit that holse bottles etc , I replaced it with a sheet of pine paneling.
You will be able to fit in and extra keg this way
I did the same thing for my old keg fridge (R.I.P.) except used a sheet of tin. It worked well and increased the fridge's capacity from 4 to 5 kegs.
Well worth doing I reckon.
If in doubt go for a bigger fridge than you need. I started with 3 kegs now have 6 plus a couple of 3 gal ones aswell.
Hoops

You see those glass double door fridges that shops use going cheapish sometimes
Try this site , you can register to recieve catering stuff

http://www.graysonline.com.au/

If anyone is looking for a good, cheap laptop, the manufacturers auction has some great deals (at this point in time :) )

Top link Batz

Edit:
Lot No. 0036-11297

NEW CITIZEN DIGITAL THERMOMETER, CT561C, FEATURES: BEEPER, MEMORY FUNCTION AND WATER RESISTANT (65917-127)

Bidding Information
Sale No: 11297
Lot No: 0036-11297
Condition: New
Type: Online
Quantity Available: 10
Auction Closes: Friday, October 22, 2004 4:00:00 PM AEST
Current GET Time: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 2:09:03 PM AEST
Starting Bid: A$ 9
Incremental Bid: A$ 2
Current Highest Bid Needed: A$ 11
+12.5% buyers premium (auction fee?)