What re they worth?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJP

Reaction score
So looked in a tub in the shed and found these that have likely been in there for about 10yrs and thought I'm not likely to use them in the next 10, I wonder if they are worth anything or do I just chuck them. A quick look in eBay showed similar used taps for more than I was expecting but don't know how these compare to them, so without knowing anything about them I am wondering how much they might be worth.

Don't chuck em mate. They look like Andales and a lot of blokes on here swear by them. I wouldn't part with them for less then $30 each. You'll probably get a few bucks for the coupler too.

Unless your in Melbourne's east. In that case they're worthless and I'll drop them off at the tip for you.

They're a good tap mate, definitely don't throw them out. If you keg or are likely to in the near future I'd hang on to them if it were me.

I think I will put them in the classified section, I always had the intention of getting into kegging but I don't drink enough to justify a dedicated fridge so going to try a mini keg or two in the everyday fridge. These might help me fund it.

Back