What is the world coming to?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blind Dog

Beer
Reaction score
Just read some news for the 1st time in days. Apparently Russia has invaded the Ukraine, idiots in the Middle East are killing each other cos my gods bigger than yours, NSW whooped the Maroons in State of Origin, and the Guardian has admitted to being long on opinion and short on factual evidence and spell checkers.

Then to top it all something else happened, like Obama coming out of the closet or The Queen admitting she's really German. Can't remember what as I got a little distracted

image.jpg

And WW1. Kaiser Wilhelm II being the grandson of Queen Victoria (of the House of Hanover) and the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha being renamed windsor in the UK at the start of WW1

Ironically, Hitler got kicked out of Germany, by the Germans....

And Tony Abbott arrived in Australia by boat....

Just another day in Eden. Our 100 year perspective skews the results.

AND Collingwood to miss the finals for the first time in 9 years. I'm just making up an "end of days" sandwich board.

That's cute! The bunnies have just over 30k members, the mighty magpies just over 72k. Plus the indignity of being resurrected by Russell Crowe!

Largest following in NRL, and it was not Russell who resurrected them, there was a lot more than him that helped save them.

Bunnies, currently top of the ladder

Collingwood about 9 on the ladder.

Actually, I must confess, as tepid as my interest in League is, I wouldn't hate it if the bunnies had a win this year ;)

Back