What Dirt Would Derryn Dig?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
Ok lets face it , one day we will all be dead. There you are in a casket or whatever your loved ones have decided to send you off in. Your bludging mates are drinking your hand crafted ales :party: , & one of them has told your missus she looks hot in a black dress :eek: . Who cares about any of that, what you really want to know is does Derryn have the dirt on you?

He did it to my childhood hero Hook, and he did it to Gra Gra :(

You could be next!

I am giving you the opportunity to get it all out in the open now and save any further embarrassment for you & those you leave behind.

Let me start the ball rolling.

In 1998 I was running a very ordinary pub in Sydney's west. I was pissed off & lonely in an empty bar watching a State Of Origin match. Being one of the most one eyed New South Welshmen to ever have an opinion I find it hard to admit that I had a cool $100 on QLD to win.
The odds were stupid & sure enough the CaneToads got up. I turned off the TV, put my Sports Tab ticket through the terminal & collected my 30 pieces of silver!

It feels better already that it is out in the open, I hope you can share in this cathartic experience!

Cheers
Gerard

You won't get any therapy from me Gerard. You'll have to deal with it yourself I reckon.

When I was a kid I attempted to backhand my bratty little sister while out shopping, and all I managed to do was whack a pregnant lady fair in the stomach, sending her into premature labour.

I dont know what happened from there, I was only 5 or 6, but was I in trouble for weeks over that one.

First time I ever got really drunk as a young lad I passed out at a party and the host's dog made the friendly with my leg. I was copping shit for that one for a long time.

I fell asleep during.....Cats. Yes the Andrew Lloyd Webber show. I hope Derryn can forgive me....

- Snow

Here's hoping that Derryn goes B4 I do.

...Coz I'm taking my grubby secrets with me.
Especially the one with the little boy looking up women's dresses and asking if they are wearing "s'penders". I don't ask any more! And I'm tall enough to look down dresses now, too :lol:

Seriously tho'...do we need to propagate and relive our old humiliations.
Why not just go out and live new ones?

Seth out :p

Latest posts

Back