What Did You Get For Fathers Day ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day fathers.

So what did you get ? Anything beer related ?

I got mine a little early. My keg freezer conversion was my fathers day present. I also went to NZ for the weekend about six weeks ago for the Bledisloe Cup and saw the kiwi's retain it. Go the All Blacks.

Beers,
Doc

Good thing the present wasnt a trip to South Africa to see the tri nations game.

Just got given a Pluto Gun complete with line and disconnect. What a Surprise!!!

Well, it would have been a surprise if I hadn't bought it myself and gave to my daughter to wrap and surprise me (and SWMBO) this morning :D

I'm still to find out what my older sons have got me but I think I dropped enough hints about some imported beers I would like to try.

Oh yeah - some clothes as well from SWMBO.

Trev

Waiting <_<

Nothing Beer Related...

Got some anzac biscuits, some loolies some - idea is to share them with the kids..

Some stuff for the shed....

argh! Thanks for the reminder

...runs off to phone his father...

I got a Coopers Showbag - imagine my surprise ;) , also permission to brew (pilsner is in the mash tun now), an assistant brewer for the day and a belated brunch I can smell cooking even now. I'm happy :)

Yeah happy fathers day all. I didn't get anything beer related - a flash new razor and a big new illustrated book on the history of Australian Rugby League clubs. Not beery but I'm very happy :)

Shawn.

A lighter wallet thanks to a lunch for the in-law(my dad went a while ago now)down at La Perouse.
Nothing for me as we dont have kids...yet...

If puppies gave presents I'd be in line for nine!!! (and NO I didnt father them..for the info of the sickos and weird ones!!)

I got a card, Thats more than i expected so iam happy.
I gave myself i bit of a hang over today from the pretty long beer session yesterday. :blink:

i got to spend 12 hours at work. <_<
am getting a mixed dozen import beer pack but probably wont arrive till next month the way the freight travels up my way.

cheers
big d

Linz said:
A lighter wallet thanks to a lunch for the in-law(my dad went a while ago now)down at La Perouse.
Nothing for me as we dont have kids...yet...

If puppies gave presents I'd be in line for nine!!! (and NO I didnt father them..for the info of the sickos and weird ones!!)
Nice save Linz....

:lol:

went for a feed last night at a resto that boasts belgian beers to go with the food, they had 3 on the list and one was stella of course, when paying the bill i noticed a few more lurking in the fridge, registering my pissed-offness i asked if i could buy a belle vue framboise to take home, sorry sir we cant sell take away.welcome to dullsville.
but the boys bought me a nifty spirits dispenser, so i'm happy

My 4yo made me a stubbie holder at pre school! Has my portrait on it an all. Rapt.

Also, clothes, personalised hanky, 6 pack of lil creatures...

1 Australian pale ale
1 Heritage Bitter
1 Light malt Extract

No just to decide what to soup them up with

Sintax

my kids came over to have a few beers with me

they gave me a loverly present , just to have them over was all I needed

Jackpot for me this year.
A ceramic type beer tankard
Little Creatures Pilsner T-Shirt in green
Little Creatures Pale Ale T-shirt in Black

The Mrs had to get the shirts posted over from the brewery as they are not avail in QLD.

Dreamboat

8 Pilsner Schooner glasses,
Ceramic beer stein,
Plus some t-shirts, DVD and a few other bits and pieces.

I did really well.

Cheers,
Jase

I was given "Designing Great Beers".

Then went to the Wheaty to try LC Pilsner and Pale Ale on tap. (Delish BTW)

C&B
TDA

Back