What beers are you making for Christmas 2017?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A practice run would be tops, it could prove increase consumption may be required and RIS can be left in the hand.

Well it'll be warm in Queensland, and I like a few beers around Christmas so mid. strength is the go here.
Dry and clean pilsner
My favorite lager
An IPA
Dunkel for something different
Summer Saison to throw caution to the wind.

Got a Pils on the go and maybe another allgrain IPA because the one i'm drinking now is ******* awesome. Will start on a hard lemonade batch this weekend and a ginger beer once the Pils is bottled.

I've been making lagers lately. I have a pilsner lagering and about to run a kolsch through. Will break them both out over the holidays. I have a few L of RIS for big nights!

Just tasted one of the easiest/nicest summer ales today. Very simple. Homebrand lager can, 750g Lme and dry hopped 50g cascade hops.
The homebrew can base is actually pretty good for this as its less bitter than the coopers ones letting the cascade be more dominant. I will be definately be revisiting this one on a regular basis.

Latest posts

Back