What Beer Style Do You Brew The Most?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What beer style do you brew the most?

• English ,Scottish, Irish Ales.....the rose, the kilt, the shamrock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • American Pale Ales.....love the C hops

• Aussie Lagers/Ales.....Barry MacKenzie wasn't wrong mate!

• Brown Ales/Porters/Stout.....dark and proud

• Pale German Lagers/Pilseners.....easy drinking no thinking

• Strong German Lagers.....Hellesbock/Maibock/Bock/DBock

• Wheat Beers.....Bubblegum and bannas rock!

• Amber/Dark Lagers.....O-fest/Vienna/Dunkel/Schwarzbier

• Belgium Style.....blow your mind high octane beverages

• Other style.....Kolsch/Alts/Barleywine/Saisons etc.

• Total voters

THE DRUNK ARAB

Zen Arcade
Reaction score
Simply which beer do you brew the most, not which one do you like the most.

Obviously there are so many styles around but I can only put ten items in the poll.

Personally I brew English Bitters/Pale Ales every 3 to 4 brews. After that Altbiers are brewed 3 to 4 times per year.

What style do you brew the most?

C&B
TDA

B & B

Bitters and Belgians. Pretty well set up to do lagers but don't brew them that often. Like them. Just don't have the patience to wait. :chug:

Warren -

I put English pales and milds (including browns) under the one roof for some reason, and bitters are bloody close. I do a lot of those, but I voted for wheat because I'll do a wheat every couple of months.

I chose other.
My mainstream brews are Weisse, Irish Red, Saison and IPA's with usually some experimental brew thrown in.

Beers,
Doc

Easy answer, lagers.

about 20% fest, 20% dark and bock lagers, 20% pilsners, then some stout, bitter and pale ales for the remaining 20%.

being a little fresh out of kit school... :unsure: i'm too green to have repeated many styles, even though i have done 3 pale ales i am definately a wheat fan.. so my vote goes to the wheat group, as i know it will dominate my stocks in the furture.! :beerbang:

Jeez - I'm all over the place.
10 all grain brews and I haven't brewed the same style twice.
I put myself down as other, until I make up my mind. :huh:

Definitely Belgians, followed closely by English/Irish style Ales.

- Snow

Counted back 12 months --14 Lagers, 8 Pale Ale and 2 Stout.

Huh im still going through the list :p

every beer ive brewed so far is Unique :beer:

I never liked dark beers until I started HB'ing, now I can't seem to go without them. Brown Ale, Porter and Stout all on the go at the moment.

Mainly English Bitters,

First 4 AG's = 2 bitters - 2 porters...

Will try a few lagers when I get the 2nd fermenting fridge set up...

German Lagers for me... a few festbier and maybe 1 darker beer a year... Been playing with rice and maize adjuncts allot lately.

Asher for now

BOCK BOCK BOCK I love it. I used to do lots of Stout but now i got the cold fermentation sorted it's is Big German Lagers all the way!!!!!!!!!!

pale ales and ipa's of the american variety. just cant help myself. plus buying lcpa all the time would send me broke!!
joe

Mainly beers that work with Cooper's bottle yeast. I've been exploiting that yeast shamelessly.

I have to be honest here rather than cool and say over the years the beer that has been brewed by me the most has been american pale ale, it is not the case anymore however and it doesn't get much of a shot anymore but in the early days i was pumping them out like a mad man.
Now after the last supply of cascade freaking me out iam scared to use them again.
Over the last 6 months ALT beer as been the most brewed amoung ales of every type imaginable. Porter is something that i do claim to do well and a lot.

Cheers Jayse

i will add my 2c worth plus 3c gst.
predominately pales but over the last 4-5 months have gone away from so many pales and am experimenting with many styles and am loving them.favs so far include porters,schwarzbier,octfests,scottish and lately am getting to really enjoy my alt(took a bit of time ;) .also had a big session of big usa heavily hopped ibu beers.loved em all.
next grain order will be putting down some belgian experiments. ;) :chug:

cheers
big d

Back