What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is Red Adair with Ginger again, this is why I have come to appreciate swing music by listening to the Electro Swing music and the modern swing bands like Cherry Poppin Daddies and Big Bad Voodo Daddy.

Here is Red Adair with Ginger again, this is why I have come to appreciate swing music by listening to the Electro Swing music and the modern swing bands like Cherry Poppin Daddies and Big Bad Voodo Daddy.

Love Electroswing, Parov Stellar, Caravan Palace, Grant Lazlo and etc.. Great music genre, great slice of the massively diverse electro/dance genres that I listen to

Had a mate show me some of this guys stuff while putting his new system through its paces (Record player, pre- amp, and speakers were all late 60's manufactured but one owner, complete audiophile, immaculately maintained) and definitely one of the more surprising cases of judging a musician by their sound before you know what they look like.

his first album is great .I didn't know who he was and a mate took me to see him at the basement just when that came out .he was awesome and I was hooked

Doesn't let you play the clip, that track is fire though- most of Doom's stuff is tbh... clever on the mic and definitely under appreciated.

I don't have heaps, I think 4 or 5, mf dooms albums but I feel like every album has 4 or 5 killer tracks, a bunch of ok ones, and too many skits

personally the Viktor Vaughn ,Vaudeville Villan album is prob my fav

Latest posts

Back