What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily we have a large area on the venn diagram that correlates.

Same (although all of my very favourite stuff does fall outside of her circle).

Thing is that she has this thing about wanting the tv on when we're just sitting around drinking and Rage is always the best thing on when Rage is on - regardless of what is playing. And I think she quite likes the shit I talk about it anyway.

After a few very disappointing Rage experiences, I often organise my own with lining up youtube clips in similar situations. The lady is a fan and contributor - as long as she doesn't request the smiths, I'm generally happy to oblige.

back on stopic

Saves the day - Can't stay the same.

Can't wait for their new record! :beerbang:

Tap Tap Revenge on SWMBO's iPhone.

Me trying to put a set together for Oct 2nd

playing somewhere?

i got a call up last week too, DJ'ing at Miss Libertines (Franklin st) sat oct 9th...headling an old school dnb night. Kombat Bass is back!

Beehive & The Barracuda's "Plastic Soul with the White Apes".

playing somewhere?

i got a call up last week too, DJ'ing at Miss Libertines (Franklin st) sat oct 9th...headling an old school dnb night. Kombat Bass is back!

Playing in collingwood (live).

Ever play anything from killing sheep?

Lots of funk, trying to get my set togther for the 25th sept at the Macquarie, DJing in a craft brewery!! yeeha

Playing in collingwood (live).

Ever play anything from killing sheep?

killing sheep and bloody fist records? yea have a couple on 12", pretty sure for memory they are Mark N's label. Seen him play a fair few times now always brings out the hard shit. and i mean HARD.

Bloody fist was mark's (now defunct) label and distro and was mainly industrial hardcore with some heavy drum n' bass. Killing sheep is the label of a mate of his (Sean somebody or other) and is mainly d'n'b. Think it's still running. Good heavy hard stuff.

Iggy and the Stooges (I think?) on C31. It is pretty rad.

[EDIT: Nah, the band is too young, surely. Still good.]

Halfway through listening to & watching a documentary called Blood Into Wine about Maynard Keenan from Tool and his winery in Arizona.

It's pretty awesome so far, really interesting & Maynard is a really funny guy.

Look for it on your usual favourite sites......

Jez

Yeah, an extraordinary artist that we may not see the likes of again.

However, I could purchase a kegging set up for the same price as purchasing his entire back catalogue!

Priorities, huh?

Bowie

Bring Me The Horizon - There is a Hell Believe Me I've Seen It There Is A Heaven Let's Keep It A Secret

Apart from all the screaming, it's not bad, not bad at all.

Raunchy- confusion bay... then got The devil wears prada lined up

So beautifully brutal...

JAIKAI

Back