What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wife doesn't let me see molly or lucy any more but we get together with Ally or Mary occasionally for a menage tois every now and then.

Wife doesn't let me see molly or lucy any more but we get together with Ally or Mary occasionally for a menage tois every now and then.

Doesn't let you play the clip, that track is fire though- most of Doom's stuff is tbh... clever on the mic and definitely under appreciated.

Had a mate show me some of this guys stuff while putting his new system through its paces (Record player, pre- amp, and speakers were all late 60's manufactured but one owner, complete audiophile, immaculately maintained) and definitely one of the more surprising cases of judging a musician by their sound before you know what they look like.

"My favourite ladies"
I've been listening to hiphop for over 20years everyone from run dmc to atmosphere and believe it or not only started listening to mf doom in the last 12 months. Mainly been listening to the madvillian album and his old group kmd. Both classic albums

Had a mate show me some of this guys stuff while putting his new system through its paces (Record player, pre- amp, and speakers were all late 60's manufactured but one owner, complete audiophile, immaculately maintained) and definitely one of the more surprising cases of judging a musician by their sound before you know what they look like.

Dudes got soul

Damn, Sorry about the dead link. any way Doom definitely has the story telling and word play skills thats lacking in most of todays commercial hip hop scene.That track was off High Times - (THC) The Hip Hop Collection ca. 2002. Happy New years all!

Damn, Sorry about the dead link. any way Doom definitely has the story telling and word play skills thats lacking in most of todays commercial hip hop scene.That track was off High Times - (THC) The Hip Hop Collection ca. 2002. Happy New years all!
That was a classic album , I picked that up from cash converters years ago. It had afu- ra on it if I remember corectly

1516334689370.jpeg

I would kill (metaphorically) for a night where Tarantino was DJ and put on his favourite jams

Back