What are you listening to

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steel Panther - Balls Out

Pete, I went to the Steel Panther sidewave show.

It was astoundingly awesome....
Because no one would go with me, I took my pregnant wife...
She had a blast. One of the most entertaining shows I have ever seen.

Oddly enough we were seated next to two other pregnant women. Go figure.

Ill have been listening to them for a few years, but it was the first time I had seen them. If they ever come back. We are going.

the death throws of australian cricket. delayed telecast in WA.

This week has been mostly Ween, Tinariwen, Gonjasufi and Beehive and The Barracudas.

Trillium - Alloy.

About time Amanda did something on her own. Could do better, but still pretty good.

Hot Snakes - Thunder Down Under yet again. Such a killer, arse-kicking, rock solid set

Did you see them on the tour? [EDIT: pretty sure I've asked you this before. I'm lucky if I can remember most of the gigs I've been to, so you know...] Way better than that recording (although, that is always the case, innit?).

Did you hear they're reforming for ATP? I'm kinda pissed about it, to be honest.

Did you see them on the tour? [EDIT: pretty sure I've asked you this before. I'm lucky if I can remember most of the gigs I've been to, so you know...] Way better than that recording (although, that is always the case, innit?).

Did you hear they're reforming for ATP? I'm kinda pissed about it, to be honest.

Nah, I didn't get to see them and yep you've rubbed it in before about how you did :D

Wow, didn't know they were reforming. Jumping on the At The Drive-In/Refused make some easy money bandwagon.

Just saw The Make Up are reforming for ATP as well. Fark!

...a heap of Aussie stuff, including Zombonimo and these guys (last two nights, next Friday night and again in two weeks time in Bendigo):

Say what you will from your armchair perspective but these ***** do the hard yards in the underground and they are really, super, ******* cool to watch live:

http://youtu.be/WeIZYoZRCCA

Bok, Beards and Cheese...

This is for everyone who has had to put up with the annoying "harder-core-than-thou" local band. From cursory readings I hope/suspect JLM, Manticle, Fatbastard, Liamsnorkel, Jayse and Bum (and others that I have forgotten/neglected
) will get some kind of snigger from this one: http://youtu.be/uU6U-8LP1DY

\M/ as they say....

yiew

pit.jpg

This is for everyone who has had to put up with the annoying "harder-core-than-thou" local band. From cursory readings I hope/suspect JLM, Manticle, Fatbastard, Liamsnorkel, Jayse and Bum (and others that I have forgotten/neglected
) will get some kind of snigger from this one: http://youtu.be/uU6U-8LP1DY

\M/ as they say....

I'll bet she's ******* straight edge too.......

Exile on mainstreet, The Stones

Was that prompted by the docco on fox?

I downloaded found some old videos of the Stones, Cocksucker Blues and Gimme shelter.
What a bunch of ******* grubs their roadies / entourage were. Some of the groupies sure were good sports though.

Oh, and though I was never a great supporter of the new romantic scene, I landed on tune that was a guilty pleasure back in the day whilst station flicking in the wife's car on Sunday.
Probably scarred the young bloke for life with my caterwauling.

Luck has left me standing so TALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL- ALLLLLLLLLLLL -ALLLLLLL!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back