What Are You Enjoring Right Now?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
I'm sitting back having a big dark bloody thing that's 5mths old that I can't describe.............maybe an almost stout........I don't know but it is glorious! What are you pricks having?

The fire alarm with flat batteries... Hitting the roof every 2 minutes, dozing off then, BEEP BEEP. 5 month old house

Well **** ya's then...............and get that alarm fixed your keeping me awake!

Just came back from a bucks night. Had to pretend to enjoy xxxxx summer lager etc for a while, but ended up in a joint that had at least torpedo and the likes. Am catering the beer for the wedding and had the boys all worked up about it tonight, hope it all works out as planned. The pressure is on.

Cup of caffeine to help with last nite,but it doesnt stop me looking at my watch waiting for beer oclock to arrive :ph34r:

Cup of caffeine to help with last nite,but it doesnt stop me looking at my watch waiting for beer oclock to arrive :ph34r:

+1 but without the hangover :p

I'm sitting back having a big dark bloody thing that's 5mths old that I can't describe.............maybe an almost stout........I don't know but it is glorious! What are you pricks having?

Try fibre, it will help keep you more regular ;)

Latest posts

Back