What Are You Drinking Tomorrow?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iralosavic

Reaction score
Forecast for the high 30s almost country-wide tomorrow, it's inevitable that the vast majority of us will be enlisting the services of beer to quench our thirst. So what will it be?

I will most likely support Mildura Brewery and grab some Stefano's pilsner.

Nothing during the day I have to help my wife (who runs a Childcare Centre) with their Chirstmas Concert...but trust me after that's over I will be downing my APA or getting a few Burleigh Brewing 28 Pale Ale's from the bottleshop

We've got the temperature in the 30's all of last week, this week, next week.... I'm currently drinking a dulled down Boddingtons Ale, 3.5%.

QldKev

Drinking my keg of 'Mr Squinty's Contemporary Summer Ale' ;)

Nothing during the day I have to help my wife (who runs a Childcare Centre) with their Chirstmas Concert...but trust me after that's over I will be downing my APA or getting a few Burleigh Brewing 28 Pale Ale's from the bottleshop

Very responsible! I'd probably start the day early in light of that! Just kiddin'!

What I will not be drinking is the James Squire One Fifty Lashes I tried on tap at a pub last night. My daughter who does not like beer tasted it and she said that she finally found a beer that she could drink.

Ardennes Wit (4.5%), Belgian Blonde (6.5%), Simcoe Mild APA (3.8%), Nelson/Amarillo IPA (6.9%).

What I will not be drinking is the James Squire One Fifty Lashes I tried on tap at a pub last night. My daughter who does not like beer tasted it and she said that she finally found a beer that she could drink.

I agree, totally a girls drink :lol:

Tomorrow I'll be at a wedding in Maleny where it will probably be high 20s and raining, and I'll be drinking whatever they've got!

Today however I've just kegged a hefe and it's bloody delicious.

PS: geneabovill you will be getting a bottle conditioned 1.25l PET of this in the mail next week for the chrissy lotto win!

Brewing a Robust Porter with doses of Cascade, Styrings & NS in the morning.......so mash in beer are the rules. 9 am it is! :kooi:

W/End off cricket...
BBQ on the deck...Red Ale and Apple & Strawberry Cider on Tap and a few varieties of bottles from the generous mob from the Melb bulk buy to sample.
Why do i play cricket???

Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest ale, then a 6pack of Coopers Pale
Mrs is away for a wedding, so I'll probably end up getting into the scotch as well
Brought back 1 litre of Glenmorangie Original when we went to Fiji last month :D

Tomorrow I'll be drinking whatever is going at the QLD case swap!

Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest ale, then a 6pack of Coopers Pale
Mrs is away for a wedding, so I'll probably end up getting into the scotch as well
Brought back 1 litre of Glenmorangie Original when we went to Fiji last month :D

Speaking of Scotch, I think I might treat myself to a bottle of Aberlour a'bunadh to celebrate the purchasing of my new home in March. Such a delicious drop.

Hmm haven't tried the SN Harvest ale yet...

Speaking of Scotch, I think I might treat myself to a bottle of Aberlour a'bunadh to celebrate the purchasing of my new home in March. Such a delicious drop.

Hmm haven't tried the SN Harvest ale yet...
Dan Murphy's website says that the Northern Hemisphere version was in stock but when i went in i was told they haven't received any yet :(

We have the westgate Xmas party , so apart from my boh pils and an English pale , probably a Schwarz beer , some barlywine and anything else I can get my hands on...ooh and some jao mead...

i will be at a local suburban pub where i get the choice of VB and CD. i'm pumped!

Probably my Honey Blonde, but I've also just received my first pack from Beer Cartel to expand my tastes / bottle collection. Had some Budejovicky Budvar Czech Lager last night, which was a bit average really. The rest of the pack contains some Whistler Brewing Co Black Tusk Ale, Hawthorn Brewing Co Amber Ale and Robot Ninja Sorachi Lager :blink:

Back